Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
- PHPSESSID – Preserves user session state across page requests.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
- _ga – Registers a uniq e ID th at is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate
- _gid – Registers a uniq e ID th at is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- collect – Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- NID – Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.